As a best-in-class, multi-purpose ultrasound, the Chison Q5 delivers superb imaging for a variety of clinical applications. It serves as a popular, low-price portable ultrasound with comprehensive measurement and analysis packages to give you optimal imaging for your most important ultrasound clinical needs.
Why the Chison Q5 Ultrasound for Your Clinical Needs?
For a quick overview of the Chison Q5 ultrasound’s main features and uses, Brian Gill takes you through this popular machine in the video below:
Chison Q5 Ultrasound Applications
For physicians at small hospitals and private practices, the Chison Q5 ultrasound is lightweight and portable, giving you great imaging performance and portability for the following applications:
- Vascular and Small Parts
Ultrasound Imaging Benefits of the Chison Q5
The Chison Q5 brings stunning image quality to your most important ultrasound applications.
Features such as Speckle Reduction Algorithm (SRA) and Tissue Harmonic Imaging give the Chison Q5 better contrast resolution, aiding in difficult-to-scan patients. Other top technologies in the Q5 portable ultrasound include:
- Multi-beam former technology to enhance imaging frame rates and ultrasound scan resolution.
- Compounding technology with integrated factors such as frequency, focus, and time, so as to not sacrifice frame rate.
The Chison Q5 also features 2-D, M-Mode, PW/Color/Power/Directional Power Doppler.
Performance Benefits of the Chison Q5
With regards to the actual Chison Q5 ultrasound machine, this system offers lightweight portability, a clean and easy-to-navigate interface, and its high-resolution, 15-inch display with a 160-degree viewing angle.
Additionally, the Chison Q5 enables faster and more efficient imaging with its diverse measurement and analysis packages. Some of the ways the Chison Q5 ultrasound can help streamline your patient workflows include:
- Multi-purpose user presets
- Comprehensive measurement and report system
- Built-in EasyView image archive system
- Quick image storage, retrieve, and transfer capabilities
- One-button direct print
- 4D direct burning to CD
For intima applications, the Chison Q5 ultrasound automatically traces and measures the thickness of the intima.
What Transducers Do I Need?
Bringing you clear, detailed images of anatomy, the Chison Q5 is compatible with several high-quality ultrasound transducers. Some of the different probes compatible with the Q5 include:
- 3.5 MHz convex probe
- 7.5 MHz linear probe
- 7.5 MHz linear probe (60mm)
- 6.0 MHz transvaginal probe
- 7.0 MHz transvaginal probe (180 degrees)
- 6.0 MHz micro-convex probe
- 3.0 MHz micro-convex probe (for adult cardiac applications)
- 4.0 MHz 4D volume probes
Chison Q5 Ultrasound Warranty
Because we are the official distributor of Chison Q5 portable ultrasounds in the United States, you are assured a low price for new equipment along with an average warranty lasting up to three years. Call Chison America today for more information about a warranty for the Q5.
Chison Q5 Ultrasound Review
We found the Chison Q5 to be a solid, reliable cost-effective ultrasound machine. Its versatility provides it with some solutions that simply aren’t available by competitors in its price range.
Chison Q5 Ultrasound Features
Q5 Ultrasound Clinical Applications
- Small parts
- PW/Color/Power/Directional Power Doppler
- Real-time 4D (optional)
- Chroma B/PW
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) on all probes
- Speckle Reduction Algorithm (SRA)
- Compound imaging technology
- i-image image optimization software
Q5 Ultrasound Probes
- Phased array transducers
Q5 Ultrasound Features
- High Resolution 15″ display with 160+ degree viewing angle
- 2 USB ports
- S-Video out
- VGA out
- Integrated Hard Drive
- Customizable presets